49 Best Photos Of Samantha Steele – ESPN Sideline Reporter
We all know that Erin Andrews is out of the ESPN universe. What we have been clamoring for is who will be her College Gameday replacement…and we now have an answer. The beautiful Samantha Steele. We don’t want to say we told you so, but we told you so…in 2008! Either way, BC is pumped to have this beauty on the sidelines and will be a nice shake-up from ol’ Pageviews.
Key points on Steele and her rise to sideline reporter fame:
- Grew up in Phoenix, Arizona (yet another total smoke from Arizona)
- Attended Liberty University, working as a sideline reporter for both football and basketball
- After graduating, Steele joined Fox Sports Net/Fox College Sports covering the Pac-10 and Big-12
- In July 2011, Steele joined ESPN’s Longhorn Network as a sideline reporter
- Will join ESPN’s Thursday Night Football as a sideline reporter this Fall
- Her duties at ESPN will include ESPNU’s 9 a.m. College Gameday as well as ESPN’s 10 a.m. College Gameday. Essentially, she is the new Erin Andrews
There you have it, ladies. All you need to do is look good, stroll the sidelines at a small university and you have your golden opportunity. Only issue with Steele is that she might have a little too much religion in her system. Our fear is that she won’t show enough leg during GameDay. Your move, Steele.