Buy Former NBA Legend Marcus Fizer’s 1999 Mercedes For Only $10,000! [PHOTOS]
This, my friends, is desperation in its finest state. Former Chicago Bull/Milwaukee Buck/New Orleans Hornet Marcus Fizer must be hurting for cash because he is selling his 1999 Mercedes Benz CL500 for $10,000. Might not sound that outrageous, but he dropped $20,000 into customization alone. Chalk this up to another stupid athlete binge purchase early on in their careers. Interested in this classic whip? Act fast because the auction is ending in four days!
Fizer must’ve picked this beauty up moments after he cashed his rookie contract. After being drafted 4th overall out of Iowa State, Fizer never averaged over 12 points per game in his injury plagued career. Thankfully he has this smart investment to fall back on to help him out with some cash in a tight spot.
If you are the lucky winner, here are some of the features you have to look forward to (as they are listed on eBay):
- Chicago Bulls Marcus Fiser Owned
- Power Windows Bullet Proof
- All Alpine StereoIn dash with flip out screen/DVD/CD Changer
- All Leather & Suede Custom Red/Gray Interior
- 2 Huge Kicker Amps Red in Trunk
- Custom Door panels with speakers and Suede