Underwear Model Martine Forget To Marry Kings Goalie Jonathan Bernier [PHOTOS]
Our French-Candian friend JT at 25Stanley.com sent word today that you Americans need to know that one of our goalies, Jonathan Bernier (Kings) will soon marry underwear model Martine Forget. What does this all mean? It means that hockey WAG rankings are about to be rearranged. Of course most hockey WAG observers look at Carrie Underwood as the gold standard. Um, wait until you get a better look at Martine’s arm bra catalog.
Of course you guys don’t know much about Bernier and Forget. It’s hockey. We understand. But there are a couple nuggets to this relationship that we think you’ll find interesting.
• Bernier is 2-3 in 2011
• Forget is a Canadian Price Is Right beauty. (Yes, the Canadian version of the show.)
• Bernier was the Kings #1 draft pick in 2006
• Forget was/is a La Senza underwear model
• Bernier was 6-0-3 to finish the 2010-11 season
• Forget is 5-9 and wears a size 8 shoe
• Bernier born on same day as Sidney Crosby
• According to JT, both of these kids (she’s 25, he’s 23) still live with their parents
Of course we’re tracking the wedding registry for all of you who like to send athletes cheap gifts. We’re also trying to track down Twitter and Facebook accounts. These Frenchies aren’t very hip to this Twitter thing so bare with us.
Know of an unknown athlete who’s engaged to a hot arm bra model? We want to hear about he/she.