Kelsi Reich Is Holiest WAG/NFL Cheerleader Of All Time! [PHOTOS]
Her Twitter bio reads: “Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart & lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him & He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6.” Her name is Kelsi Reich. She just happens to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and Buffalo Bills’ WR David Nelson’s WAG.
After close examination and investigation, Busted Coverage researchers feel comfortable in naming Kelsi ‘God’s Holiest WAG/Cheerleader Combo – EVER!’
All contestants who feel they were robbed are encouraged to contact our investigation unit. You must provide Facebook, Twitpics & intel on who you are WAGing or you’ll instantly be disqualified.
Kelsi Reich’s Greatest God Hits (parenthesis are BC):
• Writing a paper on the Old Testament Tabernacle! Will be interesting…This is one of the reasons why I love DBU!
• (A day after her American Express caught game-winner against the Raiders) So proud of my man! All the prayers, patience, and hard work finally paid off for him!
• Still amazed at all the answered prayers yesterday!! Praising Him for blessing
• (After the Bills started 2-0 with a victory in K.C.) ALL things are possible to those who BILLeve!!!!!! Wow…to God be the glory!!
• (Because God knows you’re running late) I love catching all green lights when I’m in a hurry!
• (Bills-Cowboys Super Bowl?) If our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against us?
• (What, no mention of God blessing Texas with rain?) Great win for the Rangers, great loss for the Angels!!!
• (No, it’s called lucky) Today on the plane, I looked out the window from 30,000 ft in the air & realized how small my problems can be. This world is HUGE!
• (And our championship tie-breaker!) Earlier God disabled all my distractions so I would seek Him in quiet time. I love how He closes some doors to open others! God is good :)