Christmas/Nyquil Cuff 'Em: Are Those The Eyes Of A Crazy Asian Who'd Try To Burn Her Boyfriend With Flaming Nyquil? Yes, Says Po-Po
Meet Ting Ting Perng.
That’s right, bitches, real name.
Ms. Perng got all boozed up the other night and decided it was time for her boyfriend to go up in a flaming cough syrup fire. Time to die, bitch! Oh, and this all went down in Florida!
A South Fort Myers woman whose boyfriend said she poured water and cough medicine on him and tried to set their bed and Christmas tree on fire was arrested early Monday.
Ting Ting Perng, 36, of the 16000 block of Via Solera Circle, was charged with battery.
According to a Lee County Sheriffâ€™s Office report:
Just after midnight deputies were called to the Via Solera apartment that Perng and her boyfriend shared. He said that while the couple argued, she poured water and Nyquil on him then tried to set the bed on fire.
She ran downstairs and grabbed a knife, he said. He overheard her saying she was going to set the tree on fire so he called deputies and tried to leave the house. But, he said, when she grabbed a knife and he fled back upstairs.
It never occurred to us that Nyquil can be lighted. News to us. Maybe it’s because we’ve never had the urge to make a flaming Dr. Pepper from shit that’ll put us to sleep.
No word on if these two plan on tying the knot soon. Sounds like the relationship should work out if she stays sober and away from over the counter syrups.