|Updated:

Yankees Melky Cabrera & Robinson Cano Not Exactly Scoring In Hot Chicks Category

Update: If you really care, we figured out who the chick is with fish lips.

We’ve noticed something about the Caribbean baseball players – they give the 6s and 7s plenty of attention.

Take Melky Cabrera and Robinson Cano, who happen to play for the most storied franchise in American sports history.

These guys should be able to score supermodels. Not Victoria’s Secret caliber but something off a Milan runway isn’t out of the question.

And then NY Sport Space sends photos that prove these guys hang out with white chicks that frankly look like they’ve been passed around a few Fordham frat parties.

melkywith2broads

Cute?

Yes, in a “I met her on spring break and we slept together for a couple nights after the bar,” way.

Melky, c’mon brah. Act like you’ve seen a white chick before.

This reminds us of the chicks that get to party with the likes of Pedro Martinez on Bronso Arroyo’s boat.

Cute, but these chicks look like they are jersey chasers who most normal guys wouldn’t even bother getting a number.

For once in our miserable lives we don’t feel the least bit jealous.

[Exclusive Photos of Cano & Melky Popping Bottles, Making Kissy Faces]

l_165465d26fed4117aa6712d3f8756359

From The Archives: This is a little better.

Related Topics Robinson Cano
    Comments

Comments

1. marissa says:

they might not be a "10" to you but they are definitly the richest girls in the U.S.

2. sasha says:

i cant belive u dont know who those girls are… whoever wrote this has NO clue!!!

3. ELYSSA says:

U WILL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF THESE CHICKS..

4. sharon says:

I saw these chicks at the game..i give them credit …u try lookin this good after sitting in the sun for 7 hours ..and the girl in pic below, i think was born a man..

5. RQ says:

That broad's calves are bigger than his torso.

6. miranda says:

its the way the angle on the camera is/ dont sweat them, obviously the guy that published this is an amature for real bc if he did his homework he would def know who these girls are.. any i bet hes majorly insecure and prob very jealous of these girls.

7. nicolette says:

are u serious??? these girls are hot.. i would def hook up with them.. ur crazy

8. jrok says:

you should write an article on these 2 hot chicks.. one of them is actually the grandaughter of a very famous person and they both have more money than god.. the person who startd this bullshit is probably 18 yrs old and has no life and wishes he could be in the middle of melky and robinson

Um, I give up.

Who are these two famous chicks?

10. mikep says:

hey girls ur hot screw this guy lets hang out sometime

11. lola says:

If u were bigtime u would definitly know who these socialistes are. Try doin some research u beginner

12. lola says:

I thinks its hysterical considerin these girls have hung out with much bigger celebrities than these 2 guys who make less $ than them. And I'm pretty sure it was one of these husbands that took the pic

13. sirolola says:

OH GOSH everyone knws these girls u gotta b an idiot not to knw hahahah

14. Crane Kick says:

Seriously who the fuck are these girls?

15. NYsportsGUY says:

I am the author of this article and I don't even know who they are. Let me guess, they are girls who occasionally hang out with Yankee players????

BTW, I did not write or ask anyone I sent this article to write anything derogatory about these girls. What people put in the comment section of blogs is out of my control.

And so what if they are rich, what the fuck does that mean anyway?

I am pretty sure whoever said these girls are famous in the thread above are friends of the girls (or actually the girls themselves)

@lola – I am not big time, I manage a blog in my part time for fun. I don't give a fuck about researching who socialites are it isn't worth a second of my day

@miranda – I am not jealous of these girls. I am a Met fan and could really care less about melky cabrera

@jrok – probably the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life to be honest

16. kennedy says:

the guy who wrote this is soo funny. he doesnt want derogatory things said but the whole headline is fucked up… why dont u do more research and u will know exactly who those girls r.. its write on the tip of ur nose.. come on figure it out.. mister big time college boy dropout.

17. yazmine says:

everyone knows those girls arent from jersey.. who is the character who wrote this??? he has no clue

18. tom p says:

I GUESS THIS GUY DOESNT LIKE WHITE CHICKS… EVERYONE KNOWS THE DOMINICAN GUYS LOOOVE WHITE CHICKS.. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THEIR HOMEWORK.. ANYWAY HOT CHICKS IF UR AROUND HIT ME UP

19. BRIT STARR says:

U ARE SO HARSH ON THESE GIRLS.. THEY ARE DEF HOT.. ONCE THE GUY WHO WRITES THIS ARTICLE FINDS OUT HOW HOT THEY REALLY ARE HE WILL FEEL PRETTTTY STUPID. BY THE WAY IF U FIND THERE # FOR ME SINCE IVE BEEN TRYIN TO GET IT LET ME KNOW BC I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THEM IN PERSON

20. Damen says:

hey hot blondes call me if u need a private jet (212) 446-9037
      i know u usally use bobbys plane but mine is much nice! check it out.. speak tou soon
      and invite the spanish girl too

21. FRankie bIGS says:

a lot of ppl must sweat these athletes.. hot chicks anytime they want

22. Crane Kick says:

But seriously to those who keep posting about how famous these two are, please enlighten me, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?

23. adam soc says:

one of them is an oil aire to one of the richest in the world the other girl fam invented something we use everyday in miami and cali

24. yohan says:

whats wrong with a white chick? i love white girls

25. steve says:

one of them just got asked to do playboy and turned it down.. the pictures have been played with a bit bc they are 5’8” and weigh about 120 so somebody modified this

26. sirolola says:

I like them. Two thumbs up :)

27. Ashley says:

omg!! Any of the idiots claiming that these sluts are heiresses needs to do their homework, more like broke and busted jersey trash clawing to rise above their station!!!

28. jess17 says:

I knew of ashley at fordham and she's not a socialite, she's from fort lee new jersey and is unemployed, living at home under very modest means that is if you don't include her father's illegal activities that allow her to pose as a "socialite". She even stole a friend's bag once and pretended it was hers. Her family is not rich so I'm not sure where the hell the heiress comments are coming from…seriously are you guys just making this stuff up?

29. mary says:

i only know the other girl not ashley.. and yes i would def say shes rich.. but who cares.. that shouldnt matter.. this whole page is a little stupid if u ask me.. who cares who melky and robinson hang with.. there allowed to have friends. doesnt mean there hooking up.. i do know the other girl is married and her husband was there this nite so i think they were just hanging out..

30. caviar says:

hot white chicks!!!! i met them with melky last week.. they are such nice girls.. sweet as hell… love them MUa

31. DR125 says:

YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG… DOMINICANS LOVE COLOMBIAN GIRLS, EVERY DOMINICAN KNOWS THAT…

32. YankeeChick says:

No one says who they are, yet the grandaughter or daughter of bla bla bla, my question is if they are such rich socialites, what happened? Were there bank accounts frozen? Who dresses from forever 21 when they have so much $. I am not a socialite and even I know what loubotins are and class, and honey this aint it! Hey friends of the white chicks, Ever heard of Barneys? Neiman Marcus, fred Sigals, Intermix, even Scoop???? And can't some of that $ get you a good hairdresser? The dominican girl in the last picture looks like a man but at least her hair which is probably not the nicest looks a million times better than the supposed white chicks, lmao. Friends of the white trash girls have fun blogging away. And I think Jersey girls are tacky but even Jersey girls look a million times better than this!!!

33. ur momma says:

Guys, Guys, Guys….there is a lounge i visit often that Cano has attended many of its functions..because of a friendship between owners. Cano is at liberty to take pics with any chick that approaches him. Only girls that choose to take a picture with him will gladly get their pic…not all classy, caddy snobs that roam Jersey approach him for a pic. Does not have to be a White/ Latino thing…because you make it seem like it's an issue (WHY???) (Are you bitter??) I read on and its a matter of $$$, then its a matter of looks, then its a matter of these ugly bitches you posted, Where are you going with this??? I would understand if you headline said I hate Cano and these Bitches. I'll get it then!! (What if it was your mamma he was with….I bet you would be the first one to call him Daddy!!!

34. […] In late 2009 we received a cable from a chick who wanted us to see Robinson Cano working the road beefers at his Miami suite. This tip came in just a few months after our initial report on Cano & Melky Cabrera popping bottles with a couple of jersey chasing Fordham students. […]