Cuff ‘Em: Clemson Soccer Coach Goes Nuts On Own Girls, High Schoolers Paint Dongs On Facilities, Donte Whitner Meets Mr. Taser And Maine Goalie Cuffed
Adair during happier times when police weren’t cuffing him.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re pretty used to athletes and coaches fighting with wives/girlfriends. It’s not very common for a college soccer coach to go berserk on his own girls. But that isn’t the case for Clemson’s men’s soccer coach Trevor Adair. Police had to arrest the 48-year-old after receiving a 2:30 a.m. call Saturday morning that he was assaulting his girls. “At 2:30 a.m. Saturday, Clemson police responded to a 911 call concerning loud screams and a fight at the coachâ€™s home. Officers arrived and found Adair and others in the front yard.” Full Story.
- High school punks deface their own sports facilities with male and female genitalia paintings only to be caught and paraded through the school. Full Story.
- Maine hockey is still realing from its goalie being arrested on domestic assault charges. Dude grabbed his ex-girlfriend by the back of the neck in a bar and then was arrested later that night. Full Story.
- Donte Whitner meet Mr. Taser. Full Story.
- This Bethune-Cookman moron doesn’t take rejection lightly. Sorority doesn’t let him into party so he shoots up Denny’s. Full Story.