â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’ve been riding Kirk Ferentz for over a year now on the subject of his players being arrested for being beligernt drunks. Now his son and two teammates can be added to that list of transgressions within the Hawkeyes’ program. “According to UI police complaints, (Tyler) Christensen, a red-shirt freshman fullback from Belmond, approached an off-duty officer wanting to fight.” Fun. Full Story.
- Only 15 arrested in East Lansing after the Spartans crap out in the final. Numbers would have likely been higher if anyone was awake at the end of this snoozer. Full Story.
- PJ Hill says “not guilt” of getting boozed up and driving his car. To trial you go, son. Full Story.
- Reggie Williams will not go down on felony drug charges without a fight. And he’ll then be tasered with several thousand volts of electricity. Wait, what’s that baggy in your pocket? Coke? Full Story.
- Maybe Bobby Bowden would rather hang up his whistle than deal with the morons that he recruited. Yet another incident, yet another DUI for Florida State. Full Story.