Corie Blount receiving something other than 18 pounds of dope.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This should be a lesson to all those former NBAers out there who think they can have 18 pounds of pot delivered to their homes. It won’t work. Ask Corie Blount. You’ll be caught, plead guilty and face 2-10 years in jail. By the way, when did Blount get so old? 39! Man, we’re getting way old, too. Full Story.
- Police have arrested a guy in connection with the murder of a former University of North Texas football player. The guy is 18. Let this be a lesson that dealing/buying drugs will get you killed or put in jail. And to think that the murdered football player was still in school. What a waste. Full Story.
- Missing money from the BetOnSports operation days? Police have nabbed one of the men responsible for gutting the company and hitting the road. That doesn’t mean you’ll be getting any cash soon. Full Story.
- It’s not every day we get a PGA pro landing a DUI, but Dustin Johnson gets on the board early in ’09 after a bust in Myrtle Beach. Congrats. Full Story.
- And we finish up with a UConn footballer who doesn’t know how to stay out of trouble. It seems he went to one of those frat/black student union gatherings on campus and got into a brawl. Police are still sorting out the details and he’ll likely get laps. Pretty much a non-story other than the arrest. Carry on. Full Story.