Cuff ‘Em: Former Cowboy Vinson Smith Pistol Whips, Dolphins Fan Gets 35 Years In DUI Deaths, Flames Fan Threatens Blue Jacket Goalie And Fratty Arrest Madness
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Vinson Smith used to bust heads as a linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys. Now he pummels people as a bail bondsmen according to reports out of North Carolina. Some punk has accused Smith of pistol whipping him, leaving the guy with 15 staples in his head. It would seem Vinson got his attention with that type of street justice. Full Story.
- Miami Dolphins fan gets 35 years in prison for the death of a father and daughter in a post-game highway wreck. Dolphins fan slammed at least a dozen beers at a game and then went home. Now he’ll spend likely the rest of his life behind bars. Full Story.
- Now we know why hockey fan called in a death threat to the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game. He was a Calgary Flames fan who didn’t appreciate his team getting waxed in C-Bus. When police showed up at his Columbus residence he was wearing a Flames shirt. Nice. Full Story.
- University of South Florida fratty talent shows don’t exactly need guys pointing loaded guns at the crowd. Full Story.
- Police drag 6 University of Delaware fratties to jail in attempt to get to bottom of pledge dying in November 2008 binge drinking. Full Story.