Cuff ‘Em: OU Recruit Sticks Screwdriver Into Girlfriend’s Neck, Winthrop Baseballer Pot Bust, Baseball Coach Spanking It And Coroner Throws Teen Kegger
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Now this is a way to risk losing your scholarship to play football for Oklahoma. Police say Stoops recruit Justin Chaisson (above) is charged with several criminal acts, including assault with a deadly weapon and battery with domestic violence. It seems that in a rage he stuck a screwdriver to the neck of the poor girl. His girlfriend is 15. Full Story.
- We’re not even sure Winthrop offers baseball scholarships but we know of two dopes that risk being kicked off the team after being busted for pot. “The officer walked up to the driver’s side and smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from the Explorer.” Full Story.
- This should teach all of you that chatting with a 14-year-old cheerleader will not turn out very well. It’s likely that person chatting with you is some dude who knows Chris Hansen. This moron talked dirty and now will sit in jail – for 10 years! Full Story.
- This baseball coach didn’t get the memo that spanking in a parked car at a park will get you arrested. Moron might not have been noticed if he didn’t take up two parking spots. Full Story.
- Listen up, parents (and coroners). If you throw keg parties, police will find out and you’ll risk everything to be a cool parent. Is it really worth it? Full Story.