Cuff 'Em: Track Coach Husband Throws Beer Bash, Coach Solicits Students Via Cell Phone, Arena Footballer Pot Bust And Naked Couple In Wrong Bed
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’re stretching this one into a sports-related party. A track coach’s husband has been arrested after throwing a beer bash for his teenage son and friends. The kicker: 48-year-old guy jumps out of window as police were closing in on him. Mom has resigned her position as all hell breaks loose in this Massachusetts town. Full Story.
- Try figuring out how this moron (above) became a school teacher and coach. He was soliciting teen students, sending text messages of himself wearing underwear and receiving photos of girls in return. Full Story.
- This shouldn’t scare kids at all. The Laredo Bucks (hockey team) mascot Buckey has been taken to jail and won’t get out until the team sells 8,000 tickets. Get buying, kids. Full Story.
- Arena football doesn’t exactly pay the bills so dealing drugs on the side sounded like a good idea to this guy. Until the cops showed up at practice. Full Story.
- Not sports related but funny nonetheless. So this couple gets boozed up, cant’ figure out where to go so they jump through some guy’s window and get naked in his bed. Guy comes home, finds clothes all over the floor and naked couple in bed. Full Story.