Cuff ‘Em: Willie Tuitama DUI Bust At McDonald’s, Geno Hayes Attacked By Girlfriend, Minnesota Basketball Brawl, OSU WR On Drug Charges And $1.2 Million From Phish Fans
Willie…Willie…Willie…no McDonald’s runs after getting smashed.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- When McDonald’s workers are turning you in for DUI that is pretty bad. Such is the fate of Arizona QB Willie Tuitama. He orders, the person on the other end senses he’s wasted, cops are called and Willie has some explaining to do. Full Story.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers DB Geno Hayes might want to stay away from this woman – his girlfriend. She will go crazy with scissors and hit you in the head and neck. Don’t piss off this woman. Full Story.
- March Madness in Minnesota includes 20 adults and kids brawling at a basketball game and one is found to have a gun. Full Story.
- The offseason for football players includes visits to court. This Oklahoma State wide receiver is answering to drug charges. Of course OSU says it will let the judicial process play out. We have no further comment until all the facts are gathered. Full Story.
- Holy Christ! Who says we’re in a down economy. $1.2 million in drugs seized from Phish fans over the weekend. Full Story.