Cuff 'Em: Layne Flack DUI Bust, Father Ordered To Be Umpire After Ref Headbutt, 20-Year-Old Turns In Deadbeat Bookie And A Golf Club Melee
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Sure, we’ll call poker a sport. ESPN considers it as much. The name Layne Flack might set off a few bells in your fuzzy brain. He’s been on WSOP coverage multiple times. You’ve seen his face just before passing out at 3:30 a.m. with yet another poker all nighter going in the background. Well, anyway, Flack was busted for DUI the other night. CABS! In Vegas, if you drink, cab it. They hate DUI morons. Full Story.
- This is interesting. A Tennessee town is handing down unique sentences for those that get disorderly at wrestling meets. A father who should have known better actually head butted a ref and then was arrested. His sentence: put on un-supervised probation,Â fined $50 and told he would have to serveÂ 11 months, 29 days in jail if he does not comply. ALSO…the idiot will “spend 25 hoursÂ of service as a umpire for Little League baseball telling him maybe he would get back some of what he dished out.” Full Story.
- When you are 20 and placing bets with bookies, be smart and don’t turn your guy in. Not a good move, brah. Now the police are involved after the young idiot was allegedly not paid. The key here is that now heat is being placed on bookies up the chain. 20-year-old guy must not have gotten the memo. This is how people get injured – in the movies, of course. Full Story.
- This would have been fun to watch. A melee involving the use of golf clubs. Broken golf clubs scattered across a parking lot sounds like a cool Friday night. Full Story.
- When female college tennis players go crazy they set things on fire. Full Story.