The PE teacher who was setting up drug deals at school.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We’ve heard of athletes stealing all sorts of stuff but never textbooks from a college bookstore. This Clarion College lineman says he’s sorry, learned his lesson, etc. now that he’s been arrested and suspended. “I know I made a stupid mistake. I’ve really learned my lesson,” Jones said. It’s shocking how quickly these guys are sorry for their crimes. Full Story.
- We’ve heard of high school teachers dealing drugs but not buying drugs off the students. That’s a first timer for us. (The suspect) “is accused of setting up a deal to purchase hydrocodone pills from two Coosa High students, according to a police report.” Full Story.
- Dude, put the penis away. You’re a high school coach who shouldn’t be whipping it out in a grocery store parking lot. Full Story.
- Dude, you (were) are a high school football coach. Peeping into windows will get you in trouble and kicked off the team. Too late. Full Story.
- A ManU. footballer had his house ransacked and his fiancee had a knife pulled on her by an attacker. The guys twins were in the house at the same time. Trouble averted. Idiot arrested. Full Story.