Cuff ‘Em: CFLer Jason Armstead Impresses Ex By Flashing Gun, H.S. Coach Arrested For Profanity, Retiree Golf Violence And Elderly Horse Trainer DUI
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A Canadian Football League player with “Speed” and “Kills” tattoos on his calfs stands accused of flashing a gun at his former girlfriend. They must not teach CFLers that this is wrong. “(Jason Armstead, above) brandished a pistol and waved it at the victim, motioning for her to pull over,” (police) said. Full Story.
- If you are a girl’s basketball coach and drop a few too many f-bombs on the sidelines, you could be cuffed and led out of the gymnasium. That’s what happened to this coach. He then broke a door on his way out. Cool! Full Story.
- Who’s up for a friendly game of golf amongst retirees? These two won’t be sharing a round ever again. 65-year-old dude attacks 71-year-old. Full Story.
- How hard up was this former college footballer? He stole mints and other things out of a car. Full Story.
- Even 70-year-old horse trainers get busted for DUI. Full Story.