Cuff 'Em: Quincy Carter Still Trying To Avoid Arrests For Pot & DWI, Wrestling Coach Pistol Whips Former Pupil, $1.30 Cookie Stealer Beaten And Reggie Williams Gets Busted
No word on how DWI arrest will affect Quincy’s indoor career.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Quincy Carter must be as stupid as he seemed back in the day. He’s still a moron and proved it the other morning as he was pulled over for DUI and pot possession. TMZ is on the case: “Cops say Carter failed to use his turn signal — and when they pulled him over the former NFL wash-out had bloodshot eyes and was slurring his speech.” Well, slurring speech goes without saying. Ever heard that guy try to put a sentence together? Full Story.
- This Detroit-area wrestling coach has a way with former athletes that he coached. Police say the 28-year-old pistol whipped a 19-year-old former student wrestler after a small disagreement. â€œThe 19-year-old reacted by grabbing a cart, something they use for moving their wrestling gear, and breaking windows of the Windstar,â€ (police) said. That’s what we would do. Get beat by a .45 and bust out all of the coach’s windows. Fair is fair. Full Story.
- Sticking with the wrestling theme, a Dayton, Ohio area wrestler who was arrested for stealing a $1.30 package of cookies from the school cafeteria was allowed to wrestle late this week after a court injunction. Possibly distracted by his arrest, the kid was beaten in the district meet. Full Story.
- NFLer Reggie Williams. Not smart. What, can’t afford a cab? Full Story.
- It seems this former ECHL player didn’t like paying sales taxes back to the state of Louisiana. Not good, Cloutier. Not good. Full Story.