Cuff ‘Em: Salem College Student Jacks Softball Pitching Machine, Steroids Run In Yankees’ Family & Tasered Wisconsin Football Fan Sues And Former
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Um, hey chief, what are you doing walking down the street with that softball pitching machine? So here is the story: college student walks into athletics center and rips off machine and tells employee he “just wanted to use it.” Full Story.
- Steroids run in the Yankees’ family. Full Story.
- You knew this was coming. The woman who was Tasered at a Wisconsin football game last fall has filed a civil suit against the police. The good part for her is that there is video of the incident. Sounds like someone is going to get paid. Full Story.
- From NFL practice squad to selling crack. That’s not a way to use an Auburn education. Full Story.
- We’re running a little short on sports stories so we’ll give you this frat news out of Miami. Two sets of parents aren’t going to be pleased that their boys were dealing drugs. Full Story.