NASCAR diversity program could use this guy.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It’s not a good week for kickers and the police. First it was Jeff Reed getting cuffed and now comes news that the Ball State kicker has been picked up for DUI and underage consumption. Ian McGarvey was picked up by police at 2:15 a.m. Saturday after someone reported a suspicious vehicle. BSU police were on the case and got their guy. Good work, fuzz. Full Story.
- NASCAR needs this guy. Dude got his 1994 Camry up to 120 m.p.h. as he tried to get his sister to work. He covered 3 miles in 90 seconds. That won’t be your normal traffic ticket. Guy could be fined $5,000. Full Story.
- This former Memphis Tiger football star seems to be on a one-way ride to jail for a long time. Xavier Crawford has a rape charge to answer. Full Story.
- Lesson to NFLers who smoke dope in a car. The cops can smell you, Marshawn. Full Story.
- And……more violence at high school basketball games. This woman got to feel officers Taser. Full Story.