FREE SH!T FRIDAY: Win Weeds Season Three DVD For Valentine's Day

One of the great things about having a AA-level sports blog is that PR people, marketing reps and other hanger-ons always want you to promote media for them.

So BC gets free stuff from time to time in trade for promotion.

The Swag:

• (1) Weeds : Season Three DVD

• Thanks to Showtime for this DVD. You can also hit up their Facebook page where Showtime is giving away $25 gift certificates.

Here is what we need to determine a winner. Tell us your dream date for Valentine’s Day (specific person) and why. This doesn’t have to be a book. Just a couple of details.

If you don’t leave an email don’t plan on winning because that is how we contact winners. (Contest ends 2-14 at 11:59 p.m. EST)

Related ItemsUncategorized off topic

1. tablefor5 says:

wake up with my lovely on the beach to watch the sunrise. hop on a plane to head west to watch the sunset on the beaches of california

2. Ryan says:

Rihanna and I would go out to Medieval Times, she would shudder at the knights heroically battling, and I would go to high five her because our sections Knight was victorious and she would grimace and shrink in her seat. Putty in my hands.

3. Lawrence says:

Erin Andrews. We would go to a bar, watch a Carolina basketball game, eat steak, drink beer and discuss who we liked to win the World Series.

4. Jon says:

Cassie Keller, this site has good taste in women. She has perfect breasts, and looks oh-so-nice in a thong. Plus, I would be a jerk and gloat about it. But, I would be a nice guy and be sure to take plenty of pics to share.

5. Ben C. says:

Me and Ginnifer Goodwin would just walk around Central Park for about a hour or so until someone recognized her.

Then I would try and track down someone from TMZ and tell where we were.

After that, we would go into a secluded restuarant and eat dinner in a backroom.

Then I wouldn't call her…

6. Dominic says:

Erin Andrews from ESPN. Need I say more?? Beautiful girl and loves sports. Take her out to eat at a fancy place. Chill out and talk about whatever. No need for fancy things.

7. nice series funny funny

8. Successful says:

The Diet Solution
    Stop Dieying… Start Eating…and Start Living !!! Click Here!