FREE SH!T FRIDAY: Win Weeds Season Three DVD For Valentine's Day

51qbdozf60l_ss500_

One of the great things about having a AA-level sports blog is that PR people, marketing reps and other hanger-ons always want you to promote media for them.

So BC gets free stuff from time to time in trade for promotion.

This just happens to be BUSTED COVERAGE’S FREE SH!T FRIDAY : VALENTINES GIVE-A-WAY DAY.

The Swag:

• (1) Weeds : Season Three DVD

• Thanks to Showtime for this DVD. You can also hit up their Facebook page where Showtime is giving away $25 gift certificates.

Here is what we need to determine a winner. Tell us your dream date for Valentine’s Day (specific person) and why. This doesn’t have to be a book. Just a couple of details.

If you don’t leave an email don’t plan on winning because that is how we contact winners. (Contest ends 2-14 at 11:59 p.m. EST)

Related TopicsUncategorized off topic
    Comments

Comments

1. tablefor5 says:

wake up with my lovely on the beach to watch the sunrise. hop on a plane to head west to watch the sunset on the beaches of california

2. Ryan says:

Rihanna and I would go out to Medieval Times, she would shudder at the knights heroically battling, and I would go to high five her because our sections Knight was victorious and she would grimace and shrink in her seat. Putty in my hands.

3. Lawrence says:

Erin Andrews. We would go to a bar, watch a Carolina basketball game, eat steak, drink beer and discuss who we liked to win the World Series.

4. Jon says:

Cassie Keller, this site has good taste in women. She has perfect breasts, and looks oh-so-nice in a thong. Plus, I would be a jerk and gloat about it. But, I would be a nice guy and be sure to take plenty of pics to share.

5. Ben C. says:

Me and Ginnifer Goodwin would just walk around Central Park for about a hour or so until someone recognized her.

Then I would try and track down someone from TMZ and tell where we were.

After that, we would go into a secluded restuarant and eat dinner in a backroom.

Then I wouldn't call her…

6. Dominic says:

Erin Andrews from ESPN. Need I say more?? Beautiful girl and loves sports. Take her out to eat at a fancy place. Chill out and talk about whatever. No need for fancy things.

7. nice series funny funny

8. Successful says:

The Diet Solution
      Stop Dieying… Start Eating…and Start Living !!! Click Here!