FREE SH!T FRIDAY: Win Californication Season One DVD For Valentine’s Day

One of the great things about having a AA-level sports blog is that PR people, marketing reps and other hanger-ons always want you to promote media for them.

So BC gets free stuff from time to time in trade for promotion.

The Swag:

• (1) Californication : Season One DVD

• Thanks to Showtime for this DVD. You can also hit up their Facebook page where Showtime is giving away $25 gift certificates.

Here is what we need to determine a winner. Worst Valentine’s Day experience – ever. This doesn’t have to be a book. Just a couple of details.

If you don’t leave an email don’t plan on winning because that is how we contact winners. (Contest ends 2-14 at 11:59 p.m. EST)

Related Items

1. tablefor5 says:

waiting on my date at her place, went to the restroom and ended up pissing all down the front of my pants….No clue how it happened but it did.

2. Jasper says:

No date for V-day… This series offers tons of hot chicks… Should be able to add that up for the reason I need this

3. Mikvogel says:

Movie- The Terminal with Tom Hanks
    V-Day Date- My future wife/now current spouse
    The issue- Rapid onset explosive diarrhea
    Complicating factor- No paper in stall
    Further complicating factor- Cell phone in jacket (still in theater)
    Result- She brought me paper and still ended up marrying me.

Silver Lining- I missed a good quarter of a movie that totally sucked.

4. Ben C. says:

Honestly, if Milkvogel doesn't win. Rigged.

However, I remember that I set up a date with a former girlfriend at a restaurant and then went to the wrong one by mistake.

5. Sidney says:

I went to Brasil during Valentine's Day one year… And went to this "club" called "Help" in Copacabana. It turns out it was a brothel… But my drunk, stupid self thought I had really picked up a beautiful and sexy "carioca" because of my personality. A few hours later, my wallet is empty and I have a weird sore throat to the point where I cannot breathe… So I end up in a medical clinic where no one speaks English trying to explain why I have a purulent infection in my pharynx. Penicillin was my wingman that Valentine's Day!

6. Sneaky Pete says:

Two words: Contracted. Herpes.

7. I should try watching this