FREE SH!T FRIDAY: Because No Chick Will Be Giving You A Super Bowl Football On V Day

One of the great things about having a AA-level sports blog is that PR people, marketing reps and other hanger-ons always want you to promote media for them.

So BC gets free stuff from time to time in trade for promotion.

The Swag:

• (1) Super Bowl 43 Wilson Collectible Fooball.

• Inflated

• Not one of those cheap footballs

• Thanks to Pepsi for this one.

Here is what we need to determine a winner. Erin Andrews did an interview this week with SI’s Jimmy Traina where she talked about guys, V Day and Snuggies. Tell us (if you were single) what you would do for Erin on Valentine’s Day. This doesn’t have to be a book. Just a couple of details.

If you don’t leave an email don’t plan on winning because that is how we contact winners. (Contest ends 2-14 at 11:59 p.m. EST)

Related Items

1. Andrew says:

I'd start by covering my bases by giving her candy and a stuffed animal. Then the mandatory dinner and movie. Then play catch with the football I won from this contest. The rest of the night, well, it's a family website.

2. Phil says:

i would take her bowling and then tell her we should just be friends cuz my buddy at Busted Coverage has been thinking about you forever and thats should really just give BC a chance…I'll be your wingman

3. Laddy says:

I'd start by giving her an Alabama hot-pocket, and then I'd let her give me a blumpkin. She's that hot!

4. Ben C. says:

I would first give her red roses as we went to a secluded winery where I would let her talk about herself as we would go apple-picking and taste wine.

Then we would have dinner over moonlight where we would just hang out and drink.

Then whatever happens…happens.

It's a win-win, either you are known as the guy who hooked up with Erin Andrews or you were the guy who turned down Erin Andrews. (Think of the chicks that will flock to you)

5. A. Patel says:

I'd start by giving her chocolate those heart box's.. Then go out for dinner. After dinner we'd goto whatever sporting event she wants. Prob a flordia one.. Just a guess…

6. Sneaky Pete says:

If this was a normal girl, I would send her a panty-gram. Something in the crotchless variety. But this isn't a normal girl, this is EA. I would definitely spring for the package deal that includes the bra with nipple holes.

7. Sidney says:

Since Erin Andrews is such a special woman to me, I would let her use her sports journalism skills to film me having a tryst with her successor Melanie Collins and her lolita-look-a-like Cassie Keller. And if she was lucky, EA would be allowed to join in with us as Allison Stokes poured Hershey's chocolate syrup all over herself and our inter-mixed bodies :-). Happy Valentine's Ms. Andrews!