Cuff ‘Em: Drunk Father Lets 8-Year-Old Drive And Nearly Kill Toronto FC Coaches, Andy Kennedy’s Wife Told To Prove Loss Of Sex, Jock Sanders Booted And Equipment Manager Murder
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Coaches for Toronto FC of the MLS got a huge scare Sunday night near Bradenton, Florida as an 8-year-old boy barreled a van through a grocery store parking lot. The reason the boy was behind the wheel of the van – his dad was plowed and figured he’d have the kid drive. Seriously. The guy told police he was â€œfeeling woozy and didnâ€™t want to drive.â€ Mark Belanger also told police he did it “because he wanted to have a bonding moment with his son.” Full Story.
- Lawyers to Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy’s wife: Prove your husband was incapable of giving you the rod. Full Story.
- Gym teachers beware. If you are running basketball drills and happen to collide with a student (especially female) it could be considered inappropriate touching and you can be arrested. Full Story.
- Jesus H. Kick Jock Sanders off the WVU football team and be done with this moron. Full Story.
- When college student football equipment managers go wrong, they murder Brink’s security guards. Full Story.