At least he wasn’t snorting coke of an American Standard.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Jamal “Tank” Anderson was released on bail late last night. That would be nearly 24 hours in the pen. Full Story.
- Yes, not sports related but too good to pass up. 141 get to feel the wrath of Tampa police at the Gasparilla Festival. “While (one guy) was being arrested he offered the officer $150 to let him go, the report says. He offered to pay $25 immediately and the balance later if he could go home, the report says.” Full Story.
- OU men’s basketball – a man down. Full Story.
- Look, we’re all for throwing around weight when you are an NFL player. But when it goes to the point of pissing off a sheriff working the door at a club, it’s probably a little too much. Colts’ player Darrell Reid tried to get him and the boys into a packed club and ended up cuffed. Smart move, brah. Full Story.
- Here is a good one out of Indiana University. A 20-year-old went off on a 21-year-old with a miniature wooden bat. He obviously didn’t know those things are valuable on eBay. Full Story.