Cuff 'Em: Woman Sics Pitbull On Super Bowl Party Patrons, Terry Glenn's Life Spirals, CU Walk-On Arrested For Theft And Dude Gets Stuck In Sorority
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The cute chick above had several cocktails (Busch Light, maybe?) during the Super Bowl and decided to say “Sic ‘Em” to her pitbull who proceeded to attack a 13-year-old boy. “The dog latched onto the boy’s upper left arm, tearing skin and muscle, before being pulled off by several family members.” That’s just how SB parties in Fresno roll. Full Story.
- Terry Glenn is really making a life for himself. Take a look at his mugshot. Full Story.
- South Dakota high school basketball can be pretty fun especially when it involes a 43-year-old woman attacking an 18-year-old player who called her a very vile name according to reports. The woman, not in a good mood, “grabbed the headband of a Lead-Deadwood player, yanked it down to his neck and tugged aggressively.” Full Story.
- Being a walk-on basketball player at Colorado means you’ll be broke. That can lead you to breaking into a merchandise stand at the arena. Dumb move, brah. Full Story.
- A University of Arkansas sorority member woke up to a shocking site. A man in the bathroom. His response to the chick: “How do I get out of here?” Full Story.