Cuff 'Em: From Community College Baseball To Burglaries, CFL GM Sex Assault Charges, Chargers Rack Up Another DUI And Augie Has Day In Court
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- We say it week after week after week. Being in college and playing sports just isn’t getting it done in this horrible economy. Athletes must turn to other money-making activities. Take the case of these 3 burglary experts who happen to play baseball for St. Johns River Community College. Police say they were breaking into cars when a gentleman got up in the middle of the night to take blood pressure medicine saw the punks. Full Story.
- Um, this Canadian Football League GM has some explaining to do about these allegations he sexually assaulted a teen. Full Story.
- The San Diego Chargers are becoming the Iowa Hawkeyes of the NFL. DUI arrest number two in two months. Full Story.
- This isn’t the way to treat your wife, especially during the Super Bowl. This football coach interrupted his party to ask his wife if she was divorcing him, ends up cuffed. Full Story.
- Augie Garrido has day in court to say ‘sorry, won’t do it again.’ Full Story.