Cuff 'Em: Tampa Super Bowl Police Horse Violence, Guy Shows At Super Bowl Party With Knife And An Indiana Frat Hazing Scandal
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The full craziness of Super Bowl Sunday in Tampa: A 20-year-old drunk driver hit a police horse (Ginger), multiple people print off fake SB tickets to sell (from all around the U.S.) and a guy who grabbed tickets out of guy’s hand and takes off on foot chase. So much fun, so many arrests.
- This guy didn’t like being kicked out of a Lansing, Mich. SB party so he returned later with a knife to take care of business. He needed to avoid drinking and being a moron. Now he’s on hook for multiple assault charges.
- How can someone be stupid enough to get kicked out of the Super Bowl? 18 should have their heads examined.
- This happened Saturday night in Ybor City and involves a moron and a police horse. This guy punched the horse.
- We’re a little light on sports stupidity so we’ll end this mess with a frat-student hazing scandal at Indiana. (The suspect) told the officer he had been at a fraternity but had not been drinking. He said the house members forced him to drink by saying if he didnâ€™t, he would be beaten.