Cuff ‘Em: Michigan Basketball Game Resumes With 9.9 On Clock, Arizona Fake Jersey Seller, Gunfire At Gymnasium And $20 For An Apple
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The Michigan basketball game that was halted with 9.9 seconds left after a brawl erupted in the gymnasium was played this week in a near empty gym. No fans, cheerleaders, thugs willing to fight, etc. At least media was allowed in to witness the dramatic ending.
- This Arizona man (above) won’t be enjoying the Super Bowl after being busted for selling fake NFL jerseys.
- If you were printing off fake $20s, would you go to a grocery and buy a single apple just to get ‘real’ change for the bill? This football player did, police allege.
- A high school where people should be checked for weapons before entering basketball game.
- Just your typical meathead football player beating the sh!t out of some other guy.