Cuff 'Em: Richard Seymour's Wife Goes Into Beatdown Mode, Dane Cook (Not That One) Stiffs Taxi Driver And Student Assistant Buys Kegs
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Text messages that get high school basketball coaches fired and arrested when they involved minors: “Naked photos please,” reads one text message; “these are so hot give me some more baby” reads another. That will result in a 10-year mandatory sentence if douche is convicted of having sexual relations with the girl whom he bought a cell phone for.
- The wife of Richard Seymour is a bad woman, according to two women who say Tanya kicked their ass in a mob-like beating on New Year’s Day. One victim suffered a â€œbusted lip and contusions under her right eye and to her finger,â€ according to an affidavit.
- Of age college basketball student assistants take notice. Don’t go buying kegs for parties where underage athletes will be hanging out. You’ll get ratted out and lose that high paying job filing water bottles.
- Dane Cook arrested for not paying a taxi bill. He plays football for Ball State.
- When a guy says he can get you Toronto Maple Leafs’ tickets, don’t give him $370,000 before checking him out first.