Cuff ‘Em: Coach Steals A $20, Jason Caffey Has 10 Kids With 8 Women, $1.2 Million In NFL Ripoffs And Corie Blount Indicted
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- How bad are times for assistant coaches and gym teachers? Take the case of this idiot (above) who is accused of jacking a $20 from the wallet of one of his students. Gym teacher was asked to lock up the wallet during class. “School surveillance video reviewed by the authorities shows Mauro placed the wallet into the file cabinet, turned off the lights and walked out of the office. The incident report states the video then shows Hamby entering the room, thumbing through the wallet in the filing cabinet, removing a bill and placing it in his pocket.”
- Now, what are the police going to do with all this counterfeit NFL gear? Send it to a third-world country? The inventory of the Super Bowl ripoffs seized this week by Florida officials.
- Corie Blount, you sir are indicted and in huge trouble.
- Miami basketball player, you are in big trouble for burglary. College just isn’t financially doable these days for those on scholarship.
- Jason Caffey has 10 children with 8 different women. And he misses payments on one of them? How does that happen?