Cuff ‘Em: Super Bowl Pimp Shows Off Pimping Technique, Tampa Not Enforcing 6-Foot-Rule, Jason Caffey Owes Child Support And Coach Attacks Principal
Not actual Super Bowl pimp arrested in Tampa.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Are you in Tampa and want to have the strippers right up on you, rubbing the junk in your face as she just did for Warren Sapp? Do you fear being ticketed for wanting full nudity touching your bare hands? It seems Florida officials won’t be enforcing the 6-foot rule. “There will (be) no stepped-up enforcement at area strip clubs,” Mayor Pam Iorio said Monday.
- Tampa area police have them a pimp who was in town to show off his pimping techniques. The Michigan man gave a witness $300 to pay for a room there Monday and “directed the witness to be in Florida for the purpose of prostitution for the Super Bowl.”
- Former NBAer Jason Caffey might want to settle his child support issues.
- If you are a girl’s high school basketball coach and don’t get along with the Principal, just attack him.
- Ahh, shit, a Premiership futboler is facing a nightclub rape claim.