Cuff 'Em: Super Bowl Hookers Could Cost You A Fortune, SB Safest Place In U.S., Steelers' Fan Murdered Before Big Game And Carl Eller Guilty
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Tampa police give you the details on where not to pick up SB hookers. The entire city of Tampa. “If you’re a fan, if you’re a player, if you’re somebody up in the sport club, it doesn’t make a difference,” (an officer) said. “You’re going to go to jail. And heaven forbid you end up in jail the night before the game because you’re going to waste your $1,000 tickets.”
- Do you feel safe watching the Super Bowl at home in the middle of nowhere South Dakota? You’d be safer actually at the game says an NFL official.
- Sad: This Steelers’ fan never made it to Super Bowl Sunday. He was stabbed to death this week at a California TGI Friday’s.
- Carl Eller found guilty of assaulting police officer.
- Why was LeRoy Hill in a ’75 Electra when he was arrested for pot possession?