LeRoy Hill (left) + pot = visit to police station
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Actual quote from a Florida high school football player arrested for holding up a nutrition store: “If someone goes into a store and tells someone to put all their money into a bag, what is illegal about that?”
- This Steelers TE might have spent the season on IR but that didn’t stop him from running away from the fuzz. Looks like someone won’t be visiting the Super Bowl with his teammates.
- The University of South Florida basketball team looks to be a man down after this moron cut across traffic and right into the path of a cop. Cop pulls over idiot. Searches car. Finds pot. Story finds its way into newspapers.
- Oh, while we’re at it, how about a NFL linebacker busted for pot. Seahawks LB LeRoy Hill earned a visit with the police station.
- When high school basketball teams get into a brawl, at least one dad will join in and hit the opposing kids. 41-year-old vs. teens. Seems logical.