Cuff 'Em: Flyers Smoke Bomb Thrower Captured, Get Drugs Into Prison With Football, Augie Cries/Lands Suspension And When Sports Agents Go Bad
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is an awesome plot to get drugs into a Canadian jail. Use a football.Â “The football, stuffed mostly with marijuana and loose tobacco divided into 20 packages, would have fetched far more in the prison than outside,” said a prison official.
- The Philadelphia Flyers smoke bomb thrower from back in the Fall has been arrested. “Earl Greene of South Philadelphia was taken into custody and charged with causing and risking a catastrophe, possession of an instrument of crime, recklessly endangering another person, and disorderly conduct.”
- The Augie Garrido punishment was swift and, um, not costly. He’ll serve a four-game suspension and get paid for not coaching. Seems logical to us.
- So why would a jewelry store have New York Giants’ Super Bowl rings laying around for thieves to jack?
- When NFL agents go bad, they get arrested just like their clients.