Cuff 'Em: Aussie Open Fight Details & Video, Colorado Penal System Gets Footballers & Male Cheerleading Coach Isn't Gay
Watch beginning where a chick gets knocked out by a flying chair at Aussie.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This is how a wealthy Idaho golf course owner decided to throw it all away. Police allege 64-year-old moron and an associate lured two underage girls to moron’s home where sexual contact happened. Golf course owner then decides to leave behind an audio recording where he says it might be time to offer the girls some money to keep them quiet.
- Speaking of idiots and underage girls. We thought all male cheerleading coaches were gay. Not this guy, alleges the fuzz.
- Good times for University of Colorado football. It seems the local jail just got themselves a couple of new athletes.
- The details on the Aussie Open ethic chair throwing war.
- At Morehead State, using a credit card not belonging to you won’t cost a basketball player his scholarship/roster spot.