Augie, yet again, appearing to be ordering a double.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- 2006 St. Louis Cardinals World Series scalpers now say after being arrested, police stole their tickets to attend games and took $2,000 of their money. “The two officers who arrested Johnson were among eight who admitted in early 2007 that they had kept some 30 tickets seized from scalpers near Busch Stadium during the 2006 World Series and let family and friends use them before returning them to evidence.” Seems resonable. Use the tickets and then return them as evidence. We’d hate to see good tickets go unused.
- This seems obvious. The Dunkin Donuts Center will beef up security after the Jeff Xavier brother vs. official incident.
- Augie now says he made a mistake. What, having the five drinks or choosing the Porsche over another car in the fleet?
- Remember the Grixby brothers who played football for Nebraska? This is how one of them treats his baby’s momma.
- Virginia Tech recruit goes from scholarship offer to being found guilty of selling dope on school grounds. Smart move, fool.