Cuff 'Em: Jeff Xavier's Brother To The Rescue, The Xanaxes Made Me Do It, US Soccer Fan Wields Knife And Arkansas BBall DWI
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Blame it on the drugs all you want, the grand jury isn’t buying it. A Kentucky man has been indicted on charges of stealing a hospital golf cart.Â â€œI always do stupid stuff when I get on Xanaxes,â€ (the idiot said) according to a report issued following the arrest.
- In case you missed this one over the weekend…A Providence basketball player was drilled during a game Saturday. It was pretty bad. So bad, in fact, that his brother walked out onto the court to exchange words with the ref. Walking onto a court to confront a ref will earn you a disorderly conduct charge.
- Soccer in America can be dangerous just like a Third World country. Like this story out of Texas where a fan attacked players with a knife. A coach got stuck in the back.
- Who says the preseason doesn’t matter? Tell that to Uruguay soccer fans, especially the one who got shot in the chest during a huge confrontation between dueling sides.
- It seems the Arkansas basketball team will be without a player for a few games as he straightens out his DWI arrest.