Marisa Miller Talks Boxing, Grocery Shopping, Doing Laundry And What Is Sexy With FHM Australia

Just when you think the legend that is Marisa Miller can’t get any better, the infamous baseball first pitch tosser chats with FHM Australia and makes our jaws drop.

She likes doing laundry and grocery shopping? Our minds instantly race with dirty, sexual thoughts.

Just think of asking her to go on a beer run while the AFC Championship is on. She wouldn’t mind. Marisa loves domestic chores.

You wouldn’t even feel guilty like normal around your girlfriend/wife.

Listen up ladies. This should be a lesson to all of you. If Marisa likes such jobs as cleaning crap stained underwear and vomit covered Chinos, you can too.

[FHM Austalia]

marisa_miller_bikini_2009_1.jpg marisa_miller_bikini_2009_5.jpg marisa_miller_bikini_2009_3.jpg marisa_miller_bikini_2009_2.jpg

Related ItemsGirls Celeb-Gasm d-cups nsfw

1. john says:

Mallory Sanderson is way hotter her half sister

2. Mario says:

OMG Marissa's half sister Mallory is so hot!!
    I had know idea she had one. I found her on google search Mallory Sanderson. My friend saw Mallory in a Vix fashion show in Miami. Is Mallory married I know Marissa is??

3. JJ says:

Mallory is so freakin hot!! I just looked her up. Is she as big of a super model as Marisa? She looks younger maybe 22?

4. Mark says:

Who is mallory sanderson? she is NOT marissa's sister – im sure she wishes!

5. Brad Dewitt Carlton says:

Mallory Sanderson is not Miller's sister. Mallory is a model who was discovered in Monaco at 14 now 26. She now lives in Beverly Hills and Laguna Beach.I have met her on many occasions she is as sweet as she is beautiful. Her boyfriend is one of the actors from a show called Entourage I forget his name. Unfortunately they seem very much in love from the times I have seen them out.

6. Pat M. says: