Â Coach kept sexual hazing incident quiet, says fuzz.
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Attention, ladies! Trevis Smith, the CFLer who knowingly had unprotected sex with women even though he had HIV, is due to get out of the pen for infecting at least one woman. Now set to be released next month on parole, Smith will be deported from Canada to his home country, the United States, where he plans to re-unite with his wife and two daughters. American women have been warned, too.
- If you are transporting nearly $6k in cash and 100 Oxy pills, don’t be a college football player who’s about to say goodbye to his playing days and hello to a jail cell. It’s just not worth it, kids.
- Here is a cool way to lose a college scholarship to play football at Tennessee. Shoot a 15-year-old with a BB gun. Goodbye $100k full ride and hello felony.
- This one should be fun. The dramatic conclusion to a high school basketball game in Grand Rapids, Michigan will have to wait as police pepper sprayed fighting fans with 9 seconds left on the clock and the score sitting at 71-68. No fans will be allowed into the gym to see the final seconds. One person was arrested for this stupidity.
- You’ll be hearing much more about this one. A coach and 7 basketball players have been charged in an Atlanta basketball team hazing incident. Here’s the kicker: the idiots videotaped the alleged crime and were going to put it onto YouTube.