Meggett: Arrested on new sexual assault chargesÂ
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- What up with former NY Giants in trouble with the law lately? Now comes word of Dave Meggett, who has a long history of sexual assault, has been arrested this week on new sexual assault charges. “The victim told police that she awoke at 1 a.m. to find an acquaintance she knew as “Mike” sitting on her bed. The man demanded that she repay $200 she owed him. She told him she didn’t have the money but she would pay him when she got her check on Friday.”
- This guy actually posed as The Rock to gain U.K. futbol tickets. “Scott is said to have made false representations by posing as Dwayne Johnson, the superstar American wrestler known as â€œThe Rockâ€, in order to obtain match tickets from Everton Football Club.” Now the guy is on suicide watch.
- Here is a good way to get kicked off the high school basketball team. Punch your coach in the face.
- Isiah Thomas’ brother was arrested this week for taking a leak in public – near a church and school.
- And finally, the 34-year-old mother who posed as her 15-year-old daughter to go back to high school and join the cheerleading team has been sent to a mental health facility.