Cuff 'Em: Man Takes Oklahoma And Points Only To End Up Arrested For Murdering Reno Bartender And Kentucky Basketball Fans Now In Jail
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- How bad was it for people who bet on Oklahoma last week for the BCS? It led to a fatal stabbing in Reno, Nev. The stabber took OU and the points, only to see his money slipping away on the same day his house was foreclosed. The guy becomes animated, a bartender tells him to chill out and then it was on. Police even have a video. “Homicide Detective Ron Chalmers said in his arrest affidavit that the video shows O’Connell saying multiple times “you stabbed me,” and Vinci says “you mother (expletive) … I have a rock, and I will (expletive) you up. You want some more? You want to fight me?”
- Kids really take Kentucky basketball seriously. Enough so to be arrested and sent to jail for fighting – on the court. “The fight began about a minute into the game Friday after technical fouls were called on a player each from Fulton County and Fulton City.”
- You want more students fighting at basketball games? Oh, we have more. In this one, a chick needed 30 stitches after a police officer connected on a 3-1 fastball. Off her head, of course.
- It’s not only the high school coaches corrupting minors. Even one Cincy AD is in hot water over his lewd behavior.
- Gunfire – just one way to stop a basketball game.