At high school games this will raise concerns. Not so in college.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- It seems athletes are getting all bitey lately. First it was the flesh-seeking hockey player and now word comes of a rugby superstar throwing down some drinks at a bar and biting some dudes ear. “Flanker Matt Payne, 28, has been banned for a week by his Henley Hawks club over the early morning incident for which he was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.”
- This pervert was in town on business so he went to a high school basketball game to take photos of the cheerleaders. “He admitted that he took videos of the cheerleaders for “personal use and self-gratification.” Because he was traveling, he said he came to the game so he wouldn’t be alone in his hotel room.”
- This former Purdue lineman and current Cowboys’ employee really wanted the bar to stay open. Wrong move, big guy. You will be thrown out and arrested for throwing punches at the bouncers. Jerry Jones, your move.
- If you are going to steal a SUV, don’t drive it onto a baseball field. It’ll get stuck. Female drivers really do suck.
- Only in Florida. Authorities are looking for a heavyset ninja.