Cuff 'Em: Howie Long's Son Lands DUI And Leaves Florida State, Morehead State Moron, Coach Was A Drug Dealer & Vicent Jackson On Probation?
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Howie Long’s son, Kyle, (not the one in the NFL) is in a little trouble after getting a DUI and announcing he’s leaving Florida State’s baseball program all in one week. Just how did Kyle earn this DUI charge. â€œHe was moving his truck from a tow-away zone to a parking space,â€ says Howie, â€œbut he still shouldnâ€™t have done that.â€
- Morehead State basketball players aren’t the sharpest tools. Now, if you were going to rip off a credit card, would you then take it to a Wal Mart where there are literally 200 hundred surveillance cameras? This idiot did and now faces charges.
- When this girl’s basketball coach taught his team how to dish the rock, he knew what he was talking about, police allege. The guy has a baby and wife at home. Not good, douche.
- Guy murders his wife, butchers her up, stuffs her in a closet and then proceeds to go on coke and alcohol binge which included watching a Bulls game. This piece of garbage yesterday was found guilt. ‘She was suffering, and I didn’t want to see her suffer any more, so I stabbed her one more time in the stomach,’ the moron said in his confession tape.
- Vincent Jackson was on probation for DUI? Not good, chief.