Cuff 'Em: Australian Streaker Gets 59th Naked Conviction, Youth Destroys Stadium Gets Job, Golf Course Sustains $50k In Damages And Vincent Jackson Says It's All Good
Australia is finally starting to tackle its huge streaker issues.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Australia’s most notorious streaker – 58 prior convictions – might be at the end of his naked running days as the court system hands down a non-jail sentence to the weirdo.Â In his latest incident, the perv was wearing “only a beanie, jacket and runners (shoes).” Asked what excuse he has for acting like a moron, Gariel, 42, responded to police by saying, “I have none. It just happens.”
- A kid who destroyed a youth baseball stadium turned his work of art into a job offer from the team whose stadium he just trashed. Giving the little rodents a second chance and a job makes sense to us. Oddly enough, the park is named Clemens Stadium.
- Speaking of youths destroying private, sports-related property, a Louisiana golf course took a beating from teens to the tune of $50k. The youths are “accused of damaging or destroying several golf carts, driving over the golf’s courseâ€™s ninth hole and also knocking down part of a roof when they drove a cart into a cinder block wall.”
- If you gamble with a bookie in the Boston area, it’s likely he’s in jail this morning.
- It’s all cool. Vincent Jackson of the Chargers who have a game with the Steelers this weekend says it’s all good in his DUI arrest. Cool. Vincent says be cool.