Cuff 'Em: Former USFer QB Tries To Use Blue Visa As ID, 26 Cuffed At Orange Bowl, Santa Ana College (Uh!) Unaware Of Rape Arrests
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- Former University of South Florida QB Marquel Blackwell decided to go out drinking last night, police allege. Politely, the fuzz pulled him over to make sure Mr. Blackwell wasn’t impaired only to find the high school coach so plastered that when the police asked for ID, “he held out a blue Visa card.” Smart move, brah. They’ll never know you’re drunk now.
- Florida is really serious about this new crackdown on underage drinkers at football games. 46 go down in flames over the New Year’s holiday. 26 at the Orange Bowl!
- This is an odd tidbit on the Santa Ana College rape case. The school tells a newspaper they are unaware of the arrests because they’ve been on winter break. Smart move Santa Ana.
- Antoine Walker got drunk. Drove. Police allege.
- Jason Richardson got drunk. Drove. Police allege.