â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The stupid sports-related arrests (alleged murders) just keep rolling in. First it was blasting a guy over a remote control. Now we have a former college basketball player (Portland State) being killed over possibly not paying for a plate of food at a New Year’s party. We’re not kidding. “Gilbert Llewelyn McDonald, 34, is accused of killing Felix Lavern Jr., 28, at a New Year’s party held at a foreclosed home.”
- This is hilarious. A Juventus (futbol) caretaker thought he was getting away with ripping off jerseys worn by the team. Dude, you should have figured they would hide a camera to catch you (great photos included).
- Nate Miles might be done at UConn but his court appearances are just getting started.
- This San Luis Obispo baseball team director has a little trouble paying his bills, is actually a con man ripping off the locals.
- A knife fight over a stolen 30-pack of beer.