Cuff 'Em: Charles Barkley Quest For Highway Head Leads To DUI, Football Keeping Grandma Sues Neighbors, UTEP Footballer Attacked And EWU BBall Coach DUI
Just how Chuck likes it. Quite a selection.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- The last great arrest of 2008: Sir Charles’ quest for HIGHWAY HEAD! Will Brinson at FanHouse compiles the details including the news that Barkley would tattoo someone’s name on his ass to get out of arrest.
- The 88-year-old grandmother arrested for keeping her neighbor’s bratty kids football just might have the last laugh. She’s suing those idiots.
- The case of teens stealing parking money from a University of Missouri football game continues to trudge along. We’re talking a year of trudging.
- This is how one UTEP football player spent his New Year’s Eve – being attacked by a El Paso gang.
- Eastern Washington University basketball coach to players: Sorry for missing the game. I was in court on a DUI.