Cuff 'Em: Boxing Coach Vs. 21-Year-Old Trainee, Keg Tap Vs. Eyeball, Beer Thief Vs. Cop & Sword Vs. Baseball Bat
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- A boxing coach, who’s resume includes training Lennox Lewis, is in big trouble for allegedly sexually assaulting a 21-year-old female whom he was teaching the sport. Adrian Teodorescu is 65 and “charged with eight counts of sexual assault, two counts of forcible confinement, threatening death, assault and criminal harassment.”
- This one was way too good to pass up and it’s a slow day for sports arrests. Some guy was at a recent Connecticut underage beach party that got out of control. The keg tap somehow ended up knocking out some teen’s eye. That will be a great bar story down the road.
- Guys who looked way too old for high school were canvassing an Oregon neighborhood looking for AAU basketball funds. Fellas, if you are going to attempt such a scam, make sure you don’t look like Greg Oden.
- Sticking with the semi-keg theme, a guy goes to the beer store to rip them off, ends up dead after confrontation with off-duty cop.
- This is fun: a sword vs. baseball bat fight. Between roommates. Yes, it was alcohol related.