Cuff 'Em: Former NFLer Danny Villa Cuffed On Rape Charges, 36 Ticketed After Bills-Patriots, Futbol Arrests And Year In Florida Arrests
Yet another drunk season over for Bills fan.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This Patriot will have his day in court to answer rape charges from a student at the school where he coached and was the AD. Danny Villa played 12 seasons in the NFL and now faces “one count of child rape and three counts of enticing a minor.”
- NY State police nab 3, ticket 36 after Bills-Patriots game.
- UK futbol fans take Boxing Day literally, get into brawl with police.
- There is even more arrest news from the UK soccer scene. One of the country’s studs has been arrested for assault after allegedly rearranging some guys face at a pub.
- There are a few sports-related stories in this awesome post on 2008 Florida arrests. A must read for Sunshine State crazy police arrest aficionados.