Cuff 'Em: BYU-Utah Game Beating, Tony Dorsett's Nephew Goes To Slammer, MAC Football-Frat Brawlers And A Non-BCS Bank Robbery
From Raiders to drug czar. Perfectly natural.Â
â€œCuff â€˜Emâ€ is a daily look at whoâ€™s in trouble with the law. Itâ€™s our hope to limit this to 5 sports-related morons, but it can be modified at our discretion or if there is a sudden outbreak of superior stupidity.
- This fan says his ass was kicked really hard and more than enough at the BYU-Utah game and is filing a lawsuit against police. AND HE’S WHITE!Â The complaint alleges, Davis was “slammed into the fence several times,” “elbowed … in the head,” sprayed in the face with pepper spray and “dragged across the road by the handcuffs.” Sounds like a white guy who was treated like a black guy to us.
- Tony Dorsett’s nephew is pretty good at running cocaine drug rings, according to federal fuzz. Anthony Dorsett got out of the NFL and put his education to good use by building said trafficking ring.
- It’s not just the Florida State football team fighting with frats. We first told you about this Central Michigan footballer brawling with fratties back in October. Now Marcell Addris Dubose faces charges in a MAC-league throwdown.
- Will someone start paying these college football players a salary. Now they are resorting to robbing banks.
- We like this story of a drug ring being busted because one dad was dealing at his kid’s football games.